BUILDING AND GROUNDS
(Lk. 12:42-47, 16:10-12; Col. 3:23-24)
Elder: Glenn Schenk
Deacon: Jim Webb
Mission: To maintain and service church owned buildings, real estate and equipment in such a manner as to facilitate church activities and contribute to the dignity and attractiveness of the property.
1. Maintain the walls, roofs, floors, ceilings, doors and windows of church properties.
2. Maintain parking areas in good repair.
3. Oversee the mowing, trimming, fertilizing, and general maintenance of the lawn and shrubs.
4. Service and maintain the baptistry on a regular basis.
5. Set up work parties as needed to accomplish proper care of the buildings and grounds.
6. Coordinate the planning, construction, alteration and other capital improvements to the buildings and grounds and serve as chairperson of any building committees.
7. Manage appropriate cleaning services.
8. Procure and maintain a stock of supplies.
9. Operate the building for all occasions including opening, lighting, heating and cooling,
public address system, filling and heating of the baptistry, closing and securing.
10. Care for and maintain clothing and towells necessary for baptisms.
11. Attend elder/deacon meetings and give periodic reports.
12. Assist in the preparation of an annual budget.